A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimise the risk of “blind zone” accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
When paired with a compatible GPS navigator, the BC 30 wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle. If the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power, your navigator can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse – and go back into navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.
- Shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet
- View footage right on your GPS navigator’s display* (sold separately)
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather